Herb Seed Collection NEW VARIETIES JUST ADDED!
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Experience the true essence of culinary delight with these 9 personally selected varieties from CaliKim. Enhance your dishes with a burst of delectable, garden fresh flavors. Order now and treat yourself to mouth-watering meals and a fragrant outdoor oasis!
Culinary Basil - NEW: a mix of sweet and savory basil varieties perfect for any kitchen herb garden. Contains Genovese, Corsican, Lemon, and Lime basil, perfect for drying, freezing, or enjoying fresh!
- Florence Fennel - NEW: Experience a refreshing anise-like taste with this 2-foot tall, cool-season herb. Its feathery, edible foliage resembles dill and its leaf stalks form a crisp bulb bursting with flavor.
- German Chamomile - NEW: Experience tranquility with this must-grow herb - soothing fragrant white flowers ideal for relaxation and the perfect cup of tea.
- Summer Savory - NEW: Spice up your favorite dishes with this aromatic and versatile herb! A key ingredient in Herbs de Provence, it adds a warming, peppery flavor to beans, meats, and more.
- Purple Opal Basil: Elevate your cooking and gardening experiences with the addition of this magnificent herb. Its vibrant purple leaves add a beautiful pop of color and a bold, yet sweet, flavor to any dish.
- Chives: Satisfy your taste buds with the perfect balance of fresh, mild onion flavor in every snip. Effortlessly grow this essential herb in your garden and elevate all your culinary creations with a delightful zing.
- Cilantro - Slow Bolt: Experience the bold, long-lasting taste of this herb that resists bolting and flowering for a longer supply of freshness in all your dishes. Simple to cultivate, providing a consistent source of culinary delight.
- Mammoth Dill: This tall dill variety has a wonderful aroma and flavor, perfect for adding zing to your dishes or using as a pickling spice. It also attracts beneficial insects when it flowers.
- Italian Parsley: Experience culinary excellence with flat-leaf parsley, known for its bright green color and delicious subtle peppery flavor.
*Some seeds may be replaced with similar varieties based on availability.
*We ship to USA, Canada,Mexico, UK & Australia. International shipping rates apply, not responsible for lost or returned international orders, please choose tracking at checkout.
Hurry, only 2 items left in stock!